Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adbrock adbrock is offline

Default how do i convert back to access2003?

i am a student and my school uses office 2003. I cant get it on my computer
nothing will open. i have everything but access onn my computer (free trial
of office) but i dont have access for some reason. I downloaded access 2007
but i really need 2003. P:EASE HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?YWRicm9jaw==?=,

i am a student and my school uses office 2003. I cant get it on my computer
nothing will open. i have everything but access onn my computer (free trial
of office) but i dont have access for some reason. I downloaded access 2007
but i really need 2003.

And you're asking this in a WORD newsgroup... Why?

Access is not part of the standard or student versions. It's part of the
Professional package. And as far as I know, that's not available for free or
as a trial version.

And anyway, now that Office 2007 has been released you can't get any trial for
an earlier version. Talk to your school. If they require you to use the
software they must have some kind of license for you to use it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org