Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Vicki Vicki is offline

Default Formatting IF statements in Word 2003

I am trying to format a hanging indent in an IF statement and have failed.
Any idea
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Give us a bit more information about what you are starting with and how you
have tried to do it. Also in what way did it fail?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Vicki" wrote in message
I am trying to format a hanging indent in an IF statement and have failed.
Any idea

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Vicki Vicki is offline

I am trying to make a statement where if it sees Buyers names in my database
then fill them in but I don't want them to wrap all the way back, I want the
names to wrap so they stay even to the beginning of the names

i.e. Name of Buyers: alksdfsdjfjfjjffj a dldsfjsd sdfjsdjfjf
akdjjfjf fsdksksk a;kfsdjfdjfj
I tried by just sliding the hanging indent to wear I wanted it in the if
statement but it does not recognize it