Barb Miles

Default Removing Section Breaks (Next Page)

In Word 2003, we are unable to REMOVE a section break that is Next Page.

Any ideas?
--
Barb

Daiya Mitchell

On 2/3/05 3:11 PM, "Barb Miles" wrote:

In Word 2003, we are unable to REMOVE a section break that is Next Page.

Any ideas?

Select and delete it.

What have you tried already?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Barb Miles

I have tried to select it. I can select it. The Backspace key and Delete
key will not remove it. I have also tried to arrow below it and above it and
then Backspace or Delete and that does not work.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

On 2/3/05 3:11 PM, "Barb Miles" wrote:

In Word 2003, we are unable to REMOVE a section break that is Next Page.

Any ideas?

Select and delete it.

What have you tried already?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

What comes after the break? An index perhaps, or endnotes?

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

On 2/3/05 3:11 PM, "Barb Miles" wrote:

In Word 2003, we are unable to REMOVE a section break that is Next

Page.

Any ideas?

Select and delete it.

What have you tried already?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/