Barb Miles

Default Mangal Font

In Word 2003, how can I use the Mangal Font to actually display that
character format in a document, and print it?

When I use it now, it only types in normal looking characters.

When I use it in Notepad, it types in square symbols in place of the actual
Mangal character font.
--
Barb

Barb Miles

This results explained in the initial questions are the same results on 5
different PC's, using Office 97, 2000 and 2003. Windows XP is the operating
system in all cases.

Barb Miles wrote:
In Word 2003, how can I use the Mangal Font to actually display that
character format in a document, and print it?

When I use it now, it only types in normal looking characters.

When I use it in Notepad, it types in square symbols in place of the
actual Mangal character font.

Jezebel

Did you transfer the same copy of the font file to all machines? In which
case, if the original was corrupt, you have propagated the corruption (which
is only a nuisance, not a critical issue). Go to Start Control Panel
Fonts and double-click Mangal: does it display correctly?