Chad

Default Sectional revision date

I have a document with multiple sections, each one have unique footers. What
I would like to do is include a field or macro that will auto add the last
date I made a revision or change to a particular section.

So for instance if section 1 was last change on 1/1/05 it's footer would
display that date. But if I changed section 2 on 2/2/05 section 2's footer
would display that date but section 1 would still display 1/1/05.
Jezebel

Forget it. There's no built-in way. It's technically possible using a
complicated macro, but don't go there. If it really matters to you, use a
separate document for each section.