SPM

Default Reparing Seroiusly Corrupted Documents.

I encrypt my documents in WinXP Pro SP1 to ensure no one but I can open and
edit the docs.

Then, I upgraded my computer(mobo,cpu,ram,AGP card) and WinXP refuses to
start. So, by using the CD, I repaired my OS.

After that, I decrypt my docs and every doc that I open want's me to do a
text conversion ! If I don't do that the docs just won't open.

Worst of all, if I do the conversion, Word will display the whole doc in
wierd characters and simbols. What can I do to recover them all ?

SPM

Correction :

I encrypt my documents in WinXP Pro SP1 to ensure no one but I can open and
edit the docs.

Then, I upgraded my computer(mobo,cpu,ram,AGP card) and WinXP refuses to
start. So, by using the CD, I repaired my OS.

After that, I decrypt my docs and every doc that I open want's me to do a
file conversion ! If I don't do that the docs just won't open.