Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
D.H. Cesare D.H. Cesare is offline

Default TEXT Box problem

When I INSERT a Text Box using Word 2003, it includes a "frame" which
remains in the document and prints. How do I get rid of that frame?
Thanx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It is bad luck to be superstitious.
------------------
D.H. Cesare

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi D.H.,

One method is to right click on the text box border
choose Format Text Box and set the line style in the dialog to
'no line'.

============

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sandie Scrivens Sandie Scrivens is offline

Select the text box - make sure you click on the border surrounding the text
box - Format menu/Text Box/Line/Colour and choose No Line from the drop down
colour list
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mizan Mizan is offline

Change option from tools menu