Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emily Emily is offline

Default Where is the speech command in office 2007?

I liked the speech to text function in office 2003. I saw the post on
creating a macro to enable text-to-speech, but what about speech-t- text? And
why make it so hard in this "Office Ulitmate"? Why not just include the
feature with the package?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

I believe it is now part of the Vista operating system. Someone was
bellyaching quite extensively over what they regarded as Micorsoft's
treachery and lack of morals regarding that feature in these groups
last week ;-).

On Mar 20, 10:10 am, Emily wrote:
I liked the speech to text function in office 2003. I saw the post on
creating a macro to enable text-to-speech, but what about speech-t- text? And
why make it so hard in this "Office Ulitmate"? Why not just include the
feature with the package?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Someone is ALWAYS bellyaching about that. The only difference is which
feature they've chosen as their starting point.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~