Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yuki Yuki is offline

Default Printing on Word 2003

It takes time to pop up "Printing" window. i.e. File - Print
Able to print but it takes time to see the "Printing" window to chose
printer etc. Other applications, such as Excel, Outlook and I.E., don't have
the same problem. It
happens only on Word application. We use Windows XP pro. Please give me
advise.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nice_evest nice_evest is offline

try to remove the printing icon diplayed on the standard tool bar, and add
the print icon when customizing the toolbars.
i.e. tools| cstomize clcik and drag the printer icon out side the tool bar
from the categories select file search for print click and drag to
be placed in the tool bar close.