Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angela Angela is offline

Default what do I put in a letter to guests about the hotel information?

I work for a hotel and I am composing a letter to the guests to tell them
about a few information about dinner reservations etc. but I am not sure if I
should just go straight to the point or I should put in aother things. Can u
please help me out?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Angela

Angela wrote:
I work for a hotel and I am composing a letter to the guests to tell them
about a few information about dinner reservations etc. but I am not sure if I
should just go straight to the point or I should put in aother things. Can u
please help me out?

if you are looking for _content_ of your letter, well, there are
certainly tons of templates "out there" (at office.microsoft.com and
other places) to download from.

But nobody in here, nor any template designer, can tell you what you
want to write in your letters, sorry ...

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS