Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
underpaid underpaid is offline

Default importing documents into word 2007

can i scan a document (resume) from my printer into word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

More a function of the scanner software than Word.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"underpaid" wrote in message
can i scan a document (resume) from my printer into word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sweetpea5 sweetpea5 is offline

Can I scan a document from my printer into Word 2000?

can i scan a document (resume) from my printer into word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Yes, but you need a page scanner (obviously) and if you want it as editable
text rather than a jpg image of the page, you'll need a decent Optical
Character Recognition (OCR) utility, something like Abbyy Fine Reader. If
you only need the image and don't want to invest in a scanner and OCR, use
you digital camera (or phone) and then load it onto your computer and use a
free image utility such as IrfanView to clean it up and resize it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP