Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gilai gilai is offline

Default WORD 2007

How do i find a lost document from Word 2007 trial that expired?And replaced
by new word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

The documents are in the same place where you save them. Just because you
uninstalled the Word trial and installed the full version doesn't mean that
your files were moved.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"gilai" wrote in message
news
How do i find a lost document from Word 2007 trial that expired?And
replaced
by new word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:50:02 -0700, gilai
wrote:

How do i find a lost document from Word 2007 trial that expired?And replaced
by new word 2007.

Expiration, uninstallation, and/or installation of a new version of
Word will not move or remove document files. If you saved the
document, and you haven't deleted the document or the folder it was
in, then it will still be there.

Use the Windows search (Windows key + F) and enter either the document
name or some phrase that you know was in the document. Let it search
your local hard drive(s). If it isn't found, then you probably never
saved it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gilai gilai is offline

Thank-you for answering back! I forgot to mention that I rebooted my computer
in between after It crashed, then I installed office Home and student 2007.
Word 2007 only shows most recent documents.

"gilai" wrote:

How do i find a lost document from Word 2007 trial that expired?And replaced
by new word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gilai gilai is offline

Help!

I have been searching for word document that I saved on a word 2007 60 day
trial. My computer crashed and I reboot it, installed a new Microsoft office
Home and student 2007 where can I find this document?

wrote:

How do i find a lost document from Word 2007 trial that expired?And replaced
by new word 2007.

Expiration, uninstallation, and/or installation of a new version of
Word will not move or remove document files. If you saved the
document, and you haven't deleted the document or the folder it was
in, then it will still be there.

Use the Windows search (Windows key + F) and enter either the document
name or some phrase that you know was in the document. Let it search
your local hard drive(s). If it isn't found, then you probably never
saved it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Did you try what I told you before?
Use the Windows search (Windows key + F) and enter either the document
name or some phrase that you know was in the document. Let it search
your local hard drive(s).

If you tried that and you didn't find the file, you aren't going to
find it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman