Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ochredave ochredave is offline

Default Correct placement of copied pages to Word.

When I try to place a page I've coppied from the internet onto Word, it
"runs' off of the left side of the page which eliminates part of the
document. How do I get all of the document to appear on the page? I'm using
word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Try:
1. Paste Special--Unformatted text
or
2. Paste. Then, click inside some of the text and hit Table--Properties,
and set the width of the table to 100%.

May or may not work. You're trying to work with HTML in Word. It's not
always friendly.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com