Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Goodman Goodman is offline

Default Can I paste from netscape to Word without the sentences being cut

Hello,

When I paste from netscape to Word, the sentences get cut off rather than
expanding. I waste a log of time going to the end of a line and deleting the
space to bring the sentence back in line. Also, the To, From, Date and
subject lines are shifted to the next line.
Is there a way to paste to MS Word 2003 so the sentences are not cut up?

Thank you.

MG
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Try a paste special as plain text.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher