Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
byoung byoung is offline

Default Text form field - text wrap

I have created a two-page form in Word. It has both check boxes and limited
size text fields and works great.

However, now I need to have one area of the form for "Comments." The staff
wants the ability to type four or five lines worth of comments here. I am
struggling with how to create a large enough text field to make this happen
without the rest of my form getting all pushed out of whack. Is there a way
to make text wrap within a section of your form field?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi,

If you put the formfield into a single-celled table of the appropriate fixed height and width dimensions, that will force the result
to wrap, while at the same time preventing excessive verbiage mucking up your document - the excess will simply be hidden from view.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]