Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gallani Gallani is offline

Default Clip Board

I am not able to use the same item again to paste even though the item copied
is in the clip board. Am I missing something?
--
Gallani
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gallani Gallani is offline

I am still waiting for some suggestions on my probelm. Can anyone help
please. Thanks
--
Gallani

"Gallani" wrote:

I am not able to use the same item again to paste even though the item copied
is in the clip board. Am I missing something?
--
Gallani

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Perhaps if you provide some usable detail somebody would be able to offer
some meaningful suggestions.

What version of Word/Windows, what exactly are you doing & what does/does
not happen, what are you copying from?

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/27/07 2:54 AM, in article
, "Gallani"
wrote:

I am still waiting for some suggestions on my probelm. Can anyone help
please. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you rebooted since the problem occurred? I find that clipboard problems
usually are a temporary glitch that is fixed upon rebooting.

If rebooting doesn't solve the problem, I would check to see if there are
add-ins present that are modifying the behavior of the clipboard.

Does the problem occur only in Word, but in other Office applications, as
well? What about in non-Office applications such as Notepad or Wordpad?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

news

"Gallani" wrote:

I am not able to use the same item again to paste even though the item
copied
is in the clip board. Am I missing something?
--
Gallani

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gallani Gallani is offline

Hi Herb

Many thanks for your suggestion. I rebooted the computer and it is working
now!! What a surprise!!! Must be one of those Microsoft magics!!

Gallani
--
Gallani

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Have you rebooted since the problem occurred? I find that clipboard problems
usually are a temporary glitch that is fixed upon rebooting.

If rebooting doesn't solve the problem, I would check to see if there are
add-ins present that are modifying the behavior of the clipboard.

Does the problem occur only in Word, but in other Office applications, as
well? What about in non-Office applications such as Notepad or Wordpad?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com