Hugh Broadhead

Default Issue number in footer

I have a document that includes the page number and page version in the
footer of each page. When a page in the document is changed, I would like to
change the page version for that page only, rather than the whole section.
Can this be done without making every page a separate section or moving the
version above the footer?

Jay Freedman

Hugh Broadhead wrote:
I have a document that includes the page number and page version in
the footer of each page. When a page in the document is changed, I
would like to change the page version for that page only, rather than
the whole section. Can this be done without making every page a
separate section or moving the version above the footer?

Hi Hugh,

No, those are the only options.

--
Regards,