Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Slimjas Slimjas is offline

Default How do I change the format to RTF in Word 2007

I just got Word 2007. I need to format the documents in RTF format. How do I
perform this task?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the Save as type pulldown in the Save As dialog, select Rich Text
Format (*.rtf)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Slimjas" wrote in message
I just got Word 2007. I need to format the documents in RTF format. How do
perform this task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Office button, Save As.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Slimjas" wrote in message
:

I just got Word 2007. I need to format the documents in RTF format. How do I
perform this task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
logan logan is offline

On my MS Word 2007 RTF is not an option in the save as menu.
I have:
Word Document
Word Macro Enabled Document
Word 97-2003 Document
Word Template
Word Macro Enabled Template
Word 97-2003 Template

and nothing else.
Yes I am positive it is MS Word 2007
and this is from
Office button
Save as
Other Format
Save as type menu

Other people seem to have it here, I'm confused as to why I don't.

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

Office button, Save As.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***

"Slimjas" wrote in message
:

I just got Word 2007. I need to format the documents in RTF format. How do I
perform this task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
logan logan is offline

On my MS Word 2007 RTF is not an option in the save as menu.
I have:
Word Document
Word Macro Enabled Document
Word 97-2003 Document
Word Template
Word Macro Enabled Template
Word 97-2003 Template

and nothing else.
Yes I am positive it is MS Word 2007
and this is from
Office button
Save as
Other Format
Save as type menu

Other people seem to have it here, I'm confused as to why I don't.

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

Office button, Save As.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
http://pschmid.net