Bruce Hudson via OfficeKB.com

Default Embedded Calendar

I'm creating an electronic form, with several date entries. I would like
to have an embedded calendar to select and fill in the date entries. I
would appreciate any help!

Doug Robbins

There's a visual basic calendar control that you could use. However, what
sort of form is that you are creating? A protected document with formfields
or a userform?

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Bruce Hudson via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
I'm creating an electronic form, with several date entries. I would like
to have an embedded calendar to select and fill in the date entries. I
would appreciate any help!

How to add a footnote to a cell in an embedded excel file Neva Tables 1 February 1st 05 12:06 PM
Word Calendar... Silas New Users 1 January 29th 05 07:00 AM
How do I hyperlink from Word to an embedded Excel spreadsheet's ce ROBE7234 Microsoft Word Help 5 December 15th 04 09:47 PM
Microsoft Word Calendar Brian Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 10:58 PM
How do I change embedded objects to what I actually typed? saidclan Microsoft Word Help 2 December 10th 04 01:53 PM