Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
zooeyhallne zooeyhallne is offline

Default text on page bottom goes over to next page

What will cause the last few lines at the bottom of a page to be cut off and
printed over the text at the top of the next page? And for this multipage
document, the error increases for each page, so that by the time the last
page is printer, about half of the text is from the previous page.

It shows this both when the document is open and when doing a print preview.

The user is using XP Word, with SP3. The problem is occuring on more
documents that he opens. The funny thing is that when I open and print the
documents on my computer with Word 2003, everything is ok.

A strange error---I've been searching but can't find a solution so I truly
am grateful for any help! Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"zooeyhallne" wrote:

What will cause the last few lines at the bottom of a page to be cut off and
printed over the text at the top of the next page? And for this multipage
document, the error increases for each page, so that by the time the last
page is printer, about half of the text is from the previous page.

It shows this both when the document is open and when doing a print preview.

The user is using XP Word, with SP3. The problem is occuring on more
documents that he opens. The funny thing is that when I open and print the
documents on my computer with Word 2003, everything is ok.

A strange error---I've been searching but can't find a solution so I truly
am grateful for any help! Thank you!

PS-- We are both printing to the same printer.