Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
seafarer1 seafarer1 is offline

Default Estimate document for materials and labor.

I would like to get a copy of an "Estimate Document" for material and labor
rendered, to produce to customers For my handy-man business.Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This forum deals with the mechanics not the content - try Google, however
no-one knows your business better than you so why not make your own?