Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lights2go lights2go is offline

Default Add Hyperlink that will include last page of document (fill in for

I am using a 3 page document which the 3rd page is a fill in form for
customers to provide their information to register. I simply want a
hyperlink at the end of my document where the customer can go ahead and
complete the fill in form, and then click the "CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT" link
that will:
1. Open their E-mail program and auto fill with a specified E-mail address.
2. Copy just the form (which happens to be page 3 of this document) only
within the E-mail including the provided customer information.

I seem to be missing something on this. HELP.
--
lights2go
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Lights:

I don't know of any simple, built-in way to accomplish this. Perhaps someone
else does and will tell you.

If it was me, I would need to use a macrobutton that launched a macro. This
macro would have to create a temporary dummy document consisting of the third
page, then perhaps use the SendMail command.

I'd also look into the routing slip functions of Word, and into manipulating
Outlook as an object.

Bear
--
Windows XP, Word 2000