John Starfish

Default How can I get a picture to sit nicely in the centre (vertical and.

I've tried: formatpicturelayoutadvanced and set the horizontal and
vertical alignment to be centred. But the picture is only centred
horizontally. It snaps to the top of the cell.

I've also Tried 'Table Properties' and set the cell alignment appropriately.
This works for text but noit for pictures.