Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DocRio DocRio is offline

Default how can I open SUN OpenOffice files with my new MS Word on WinXP

I backed up my SUN OpenOffice files with my NERO program.
I am trying to open a file and MS word will not allow me to do that.

Do I have to reinstall SUN Open Office program or is there a way to convert
those files to MS Word?

thank you

Doc RIojas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

What file format did you save your OO docs as?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"DocRio" wrote in message
I backed up my SUN OpenOffice files with my NERO program.
I am trying to open a file and MS word will not allow me to do that.

Do I have to reinstall SUN Open Office program or is there a way to
convert
those files to MS Word?

thank you

Doc RIojas