OzScott

Default How do I vertically split a table in Word 2003?

I have a table that has been sent to me that is set up for A3 paper (double
the size of A4 which is standard in Australia - similar to 'letter'). I only
have a standard deskjet and it will not print all the table.

So how do split the table vertically or get to print on standard paper?
Margaret Aldis

Insert two section breaks. Place cursor between them and set up page format
for that section as landscape A4.

Select the columns in the left half of the table, copy and paste into
landscape section. Insert page break. Copy and paste the right half of the
table below.

This has just alerted me to the fact that I've mis-answered this question
elsewhere. See your post in docmanagement.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

"OzScott" wrote in message
I have a table that has been sent to me that is set up for A3 paper

(double
the size of A4 which is standard in Australia - similar to 'letter'). I

only
have a standard deskjet and it will not print all the table.

So how do split the table vertically or get to print on standard paper?

kathryngriffin1962

Another suggestion, without all the cut-and-paste. "Crtl+P" to get the print
screen. In the lower right-hand corner is a drop-down box that will say "No
Scaling." Click on the arrow and choose the paper size you want to scale to
and you should get your entire table, albiet a bit smaller than the original.