Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cmemaz cmemaz is offline

Default Windows Installer Office2007

I installed Office2007 but I cannot get rid of the Windows Installer box it
opens everytime I open the program how can I stop it appearing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

You mean it happens for Word only after you had an earlier version of it
open?
See http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/20/110

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"cmemaz" wrote in message
:

I installed Office2007 but I cannot get rid of the Windows Installer box it
opens everytime I open the program how can I stop it appearing?

Windows installer emad senejani Microsoft Word Help 18 October 16th 07 02:14 PM
Windows Installer Mike B New Users 1 October 30th 06 02:31 PM
Windows Installer Gone Wild! RDU Microsoft Word Help 0 October 12th 06 05:25 PM
Windows Installer Gone Wild! RDU Microsoft Word Help 0 October 12th 06 05:20 PM
windows installer jess Microsoft Word Help 0 January 5th 06 10:29 PM