Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RCM RCM is offline

Default Multiple Word Errors

I use Word as my email editor in Outlook and whenever I exit Outlook I get
several Word error messages. I have tried a repair install of Office with any
resolution.

After exiting Outlook

First Error Message - Microsoft WORD - You cannot close Microsoft Office
Word beacuse a dialog box is open. Click ok switch to Word and close the
dialog box.

After cliking OK - no open dialog box and...

Second Error Message - Microsoft Visual Basic - The Macros in this project
are disabled. Please refer to the online help documentation of the host
application to determinehow to enable macros.

After clicking OK - new message

Third Error Message - Microsoft WORD - This file contains macros with an
expired or revoked signature. Since you are running under high security
level, these macros will be disabled.

After clicking OK- the Second Error Message (see above)
appears several times before I am able to close WORD.

After trying to solve this on my own (typical male driver syndrome) for too
long - I'm pulling over and asking for directions.

--
RCM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

RCM wrote:

First Error Message - Microsoft WORD - You cannot close Microsoft
Office Word because a dialog box is open. Click ok switch to Word and
close the dialog box.

After clicking OK - no open dialog box and...

If you use Norton AV dialog boxes - including error boxes can be opened
behind the document window. Disable Norton AV's Office plug-in

Second Error Message - Microsoft Visual Basic - The Macros in this
project are disabled. Please refer to the online help documentation
of the host application to determine how to enable macros.

Is this the open dialog box?

After clicking OK - new message

Third Error Message - Microsoft WORD - This file contains macros with
an expired or revoked signature. Since you are running under high
security level, these macros will be disabled.

You have a third party add-in that Word macro security flags as unsafe.
Either set macro security to trust this add-in or remove it. Macro security
is usually best set at Medium, which will flag errors but give you a choice
of how to continue.

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm