Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
richward1976 richward1976 is offline

Default Printing shapes onto word document

Hi, im having trouble printing shapes onto a word document, the text within
the shape prints, but the shape itself doesnt. I have tried sending the shape
to the front ,the back etc etc but nothing seems to work. I am using auto
shapes on word 2007. The shapes show up in print preview, but do not print.
Please help! Thx in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

If you were using 2003, I'd say Tools | Options and on the Print tab check
that in the Include with documents section there is a checkmark in Drawing
objects. Don't have 2007 installed but the Word options are on the Office
button. Hopefully you might be able to find a similar dialog box there.
--
Rae Drysdale