Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FJM001 FJM001 is offline

Default When I hit the tab button, deleted words appear and new words vani

I am writing a document for a client.

For some reason, pressing the tab button on the toolbar is making either old
deleted copy appear on the document, or new just -written copy disappear from
the document.

Can you help? I am nearly in tears with frustration.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard in AZ Richard in AZ is offline

"FJM001" wrote in message
I am writing a document for a client.

For some reason, pressing the tab button on the toolbar is making either old
deleted copy appear on the document, or new just -written copy disappear from
the document.

Can you help? I am nearly in tears with frustration.

What version of Word are you using? What "Tab Button" on the toolbar, my version of word does not
have a "Tab button", could you mean the "undo" and "redo" buttons? Sounds like you are mis-using
the UNDO button.