Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda G Linda G is offline

Default Opening Word XP

When I open Word, it opens in full screen, but about and inch and a half down
from the top of my screen. I can't get to the bottom of the window and can't
seem to move the open window to the top of the screen. This just happened
when I opened Word today, and I've been using Word for years. Anyone know
how to fix this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda G[_2_] Linda G[_2_] is offline

I just answered my own question, but here it is in case someone else has this
problem. I just clicked on Window, Arrange all and it solved the problem.
Don't know how it happened orignally, but at least there is a solution.

"Linda G" wrote:

When I open Word, it opens in full screen, but about and inch and a half down
from the top of my screen. I can't get to the bottom of the window and can't
seem to move the open window to the top of the screen. This just happened
when I opened Word today, and I've been using Word for years. Anyone know
how to fix this problem?

Is there a way of opening word without opening a blank document? Jason Microsoft Word Help 1 October 9th 06 09:01 PM
Opening Word La832 Microsoft Word Help 2 September 8th 06 11:44 AM
Word not opening files but opening itself Ryan Microsoft Word Help 0 April 26th 06 02:54 AM
Opening Word.... Dermot Microsoft Word Help 6 February 25th 06 12:42 AM
Opening Word Don Stephens Microsoft Word Help 1 May 27th 05 01:26 AM