Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ms_trsh ms_trsh is offline

Default what would be a good a objective for a mentor

I am trying to get a position as a mentor but I can't think of a good
objective for my resume. I don't have any experience in this area other than
raising my two kids

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Amen! I use a synopsis of my skills as the leading paragraph.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In my opinion, "objectives" on a résumé are a waste of paper; your
objective
is to get the job you're applying for.

so
all may benefit.