Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Debbiedo Debbiedo is offline

Default Checking for null field on exit

I have a Word 2003 form that I want to check to see if a particular
form field is null when exiting/saving the document. If it is, then I
want to prompt the user to either go ahead and close form without
entering required data, or go back and enter the data.

I have a macro to check when exiting the form field, but it does not
check to see if the field is null if the user never enters the field.

The required field's bookmark is called StudentID.

Thank you in advance for any help in writing this marco.

Debbie