Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teachermom Teachermom is offline

Default PDFMaker toolbar in Word 2003

How do I get the PDFMaker button back into my Word toolbars? I turned it off
and now I want it back. When I go to View, Toolbars it's not listed any
more.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled....cfm?id=333235
PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 7.0,
Acrobat 8.0, Acrobat 3D on Windows)

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled....cfm?id=330984
PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 7.0,
Acrobat 3D on Windows)

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled....cfm?id=328909
PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 6.x
on Windows XP or 2000)