Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joshuasq joshuasq is offline

Default Why can't I find my post?

IN the past 24 hours I have posted 2 questions on this site, I have received
email notifications that they have been responded to- however when i click
the link to read and rate the response it takes me to just a long list of
posts and mine is nowhere to be found.

Unfortunately, due to this issue any one who responds to THIS post I will
also likely not be able to view... so i dont know what to do...

I have been able to view replies in the past- but no longer... my searches
for the original message also come up with nothing. (anyway- if anyone knows
why this may be the case TRY to let me know- i cant garauntee ill be able to
view your response.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

You are using that hideous MS web interface. Use Google Groups if you have
no other real choice but a newsreader, such as Outlook Express or Windows
Mail, will make your life easier.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"joshuasq" wrote in message
IN the past 24 hours I have posted 2 questions on this site, I have
received
email notifications that they have been responded to- however when i click
the link to read and rate the response it takes me to just a long list of
posts and mine is nowhere to be found.

Unfortunately, due to this issue any one who responds to THIS post I will
also likely not be able to view... so i dont know what to do...

I have been able to view replies in the past- but no longer... my searches
for the original message also come up with nothing. (anyway- if anyone
knows
why this may be the case TRY to let me know- i cant garauntee ill be able
view your response.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joshuasq joshuasq is offline

FYI - I finally have been able access the posts that I've made (so i did get
to read your responses). Thank you for explanations you each provided.

test post Lee Harris Mailmerge 0 December 30th 06 06:08 PM
Find multiple characters in one find using MSword find/replace Cliff Microsoft Word Help 2 October 29th 06 07:48 PM
post New Users 1 May 15th 06 03:55 PM
POST NET BARCODE Scott Microsoft Word Help 2 November 15th 05 12:12 AM
I want to print staped post office post cards butlerdh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 02:12 AM