Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter KNAP Peter KNAP is offline

Default changes of part of a page in protected form

Hi.
is it possible to enable user to change part of protected form?

I have form with formfields where part of document is a table. since I do
not know how much rows will user need I would like to have protected form
where user can add enough rows to this table.
the table have to be incorporated into the text (it can not be at the
beggining or the end of form).ň

I use Office 2003 Standard Edition.

some suggestions?

Thanks
Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Unprotect the document and insert a continuous section break before and
after the the table. Then click Tools | Protect Document. Click Select
sections and then clear the check boxes for the sections you don't want
protected. Click to start enforcing protection.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter KNAP" wrote in message
Hi.
is it possible to enable user to change part of protected form?

I have form with formfields where part of document is a table. since I

do
not know how much rows will user need I would like to have protected

form
where user can add enough rows to this table.
the table have to be incorporated into the text (it can not be at the
beggining or the end of form).n