Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rtillt rtillt is offline

Default Multiple Word Windows not working as wanted...

I have been having this problem just recently - (XP/2003) and your suggestion
is not working - any other ideas??

Word doc will minimize, bu the Word app doesn't.

Thanks,
--
Lisa

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Go to Tools Options View and uncheck the "Windows in Taskbar" option.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Amy Kay wrote:
Recently upgraded to Office 2003, and while working in Word 2003,
instead of having word open with several documents inside of it being
able to minimize and maximize within one word being open, I have to
have several instances of word open. Is there a way to fix this.
Excell and other Office programs are not having this problem, just
the word. ANy help is greatly appreciated.