Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Corie Corie is offline

Default Word to PDF conversion loses bookmarks

I have created a Word (2003) doc using outline levels 1 and 2. I created the
TOC and it works fine. When I convert to PDF (Adobe 8) the bookmarks are
incorrect. For example, I click on section 2.9, it takes me to section 2.7.
The level 1 bookmarks work OK, but the level 2's are inconsistent. Thanks in
advance for suggestions.
--
Corie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Corie

Corie wrote:
I have created a Word (2003) doc using outline levels 1 and 2. I created the
TOC and it works fine. When I convert to PDF (Adobe 8) the bookmarks are
incorrect. For example, I click on section 2.9, it takes me to section 2.7.
The level 1 bookmarks work OK, but the level 2's are inconsistent. Thanks in
advance for suggestions.

I'd first make sure you have all available updates of Acrobat installed.
Seems like a problem on the Adobe side of things.

..2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Corie Corie is offline

Thanks for the reply. I have applied all Adobe corrections and still have
the same issue. Other thoughts?
--
Corie

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote: