Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pescador Law Pescador Law is offline

Default How do I force the print location of envelopes from Word?

I have multiple printers on my network. Whenever I go to print an envelope,
it insists on printing it to the last printer printed to, which is not always
what I need. Currently, my workaround is to print something else where I
want the envelope to print, but this is both a pain and frequently wasteful
as I don't have anything else that needs printed at that time. I've looked
through the envelope options, and can find nothing. Anyone know a way to
make this happen?

I'm using MS Word 2003 (part of Office 2003) on an XP Pro operating system.