Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] stephns95@hughes.net is offline

Default Can you attach pdf files in Word 2003 e-mail merge?

I am trying to send out a mass e-mail. The text body is not a problem but I
have not been able to find anywhere to add an attachment. Is it possible to
add an attachment to a Word e-mail merge. If it is not available in Word
2003 is it available in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have to use a macro to have both a body and an attachment (Word 2007 is
unchanged in this respect). See for example Doug Robbins' article at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Peter Jamieson