Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roger Roger is offline

Default In Office 2007, How do I save to a 3 1/2" disk?

How can I save a document to a 2 1/2" disk using Office 2007?

Also, in previous Office programs there was a "Send to." Where can you find
the equivalent of "Send to" in Office 200&?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Never, never, never save directly to removable media. Always save it to your
hard drive first, then copy it over to the disk.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Roger" wrote in message
How can I save a document to a 2 1/2" disk using Office 2007?

Also, in previous Office programs there was a "Send to." Where can you
find
the equivalent of "Send to" in Office 200&?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You don't want to save directly to a floppy in any version of Word (this is
one of the best ways to corrupt your documents). Instead, save to the HD and
use Copy or Send To (or dragging with the mouse) to copy the file from the
HD to the floppy.