Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Matt Matt is offline

Default label printing

I have some addresses on my list that have and Apt. field. How do I have
word ignore those instances where this does not occur and not print a blank
line?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Use Alt-F9 to view the MERGEFIELD codes.

You probably have

{ MERGEFIELD Apt }

at the moment.

Change it so you have

text and fields above { IF "{ MERGEFIELD Apt }" = "" "" "
{ MERGEFIELD Apt }" }
text and fields below

Where all the {} are the special field code braces that you can insert using
ctrl-F9

Do that in label 1, then re-propagate the label content (unless you're using
a Tablet PC, in which case it may not work and you can try one of the
methods at http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm )

Peter Jamieson
"Matt" wrote in message
I have some addresses on my list that have and Apt. field. How do I have
word ignore those instances where this does not occur and not print a
blank
line?

Label printing exceeds area of label, why John A Hartley. New Users 3 March 5th 07 07:17 PM
Label Printing davemel Microsoft Word Help 1 September 11th 06 12:14 PM
Label printing JFK New Users 26 November 23rd 05 04:51 AM
Label printing Carol Microsoft Word Help 2 January 1st 05 12:29 AM
Label printing Queen B Microsoft Word Help 0 December 30th 04 07:01 PM