Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PDub PDub is offline

Default how can i add my signature to a word or excel document

i am looking for the ability to had a signature to a word or excel document.
I dont mean a digital certificate, but rather a physical signature.

I upderstand the tablet PC option and such, but right now I am looking for a
software solution
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Scan in your handwritten signature and save as a graphic image. Then paste
inline in sign off.

Hope this helps.