Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SharonK SharonK is offline

Default Hyperlinks within WORD XP

Greetings!

I have a user who created a table of contents document in WORD XP. There
are approximately 100 entries on this TOC document with hyperlinks to other
WORD documents on our network. This works fine when here in our main office.
However, when he copies the TOC documents to our other servers in other
parts of the state they can't access the documents on the TOC. It's looking
for them in our main office which they have no access to. He tells me he
does this all the time. When the document is copied to another location it
automatically picks up the address of the remote server. I tested this. It
does work. However, in this document that dynamic linking is not taking
place.

Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

Sharon
--
SharonK