chambm10

Default How can I remove welsh from language settings

Have followed all directions for language setting but my word document and
outlook still show Welsh as the language for spell checking. Any suggestion
would be appreciated.

chambm10

Template settings TRM Page Layout 1 February 7th 05 11:11 AM
Set default language for all docs? Remove default (no proofing tex Claire Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 12:35 AM
How do i remove settings that come up in a new document? Manzanita Microsoft Word Help 2 January 25th 05 11:23 PM
Remove foreign language formatting markups? Ed Conrad Microsoft Word Help 4 January 3rd 05 10:09 PM
Language auto-detect stuck on US English BostonJohn Microsoft Word Help 2 December 6th 04 08:54 PM