Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Victor Delta Victor Delta is offline

Default Word XP - increased file size with Vista

I have just started using Word XP in Vista and have noticed that some - not
all - of my doc files have almost doubled in size after editing. When I
re-edit them on Word XP on a Windows XP machine the file size returns to
normal.

Has anyone else experienced this and can anyone think what might be causing
it please?