Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
cj cj is offline

Default How do I get reset my spell check?

I spell check is not working. It do not highlight my errors in red and green.
When I right click, there should be an option to correct the word. I do not
have this. How do I reset my spell check so that it can operate. I have word
2007 home and student.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kate G. Kate G. is offline

I use 2000 -- so may be different in more recent versions (especially 2007)

Go to TOOLS -- OPTIONS -- SPELLING & GRAMMAR

make sure Check Spelling as you Type is checked.

--

Kathryn Groves