Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Naseer Ahmad Naseer Ahmad is offline

Default corruption of word's data, it shows boxes only instead of text

My data of excel and word has been corrupted. at the opening of file, it
shows only boxes neither it shows any text nor it shows any graphic just
boxes in small sizes. How to recover it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you tried Open and Repair?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Naseer Ahmad" wrote in message
My data of excel and word has been corrupted. at the opening of file, it
shows only boxes neither it shows any text nor it shows any graphic just
boxes in small sizes. How to recover it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ERUM ERUM is offline

i have same problem that my word file get corupted and it shows me boxes
and i want to get back my file in original form what should i di

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried Open and Repair?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Naseer Ahmad" wrote in message
My data of excel and word has been corrupted. at the opening of file, it
shows only boxes neither it shows any text nor it shows any graphic just
boxes in small sizes. How to recover it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In the Open dialog box, if you click the damaged file, then click the arrow
on the Open button, choosing Open and Repair, does that help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried Open and Repair?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Naseer Ahmad" wrote in message
My data of excel and word has been corrupted. at the opening of file,
it
shows only boxes neither it shows any text nor it shows any graphic
just
boxes in small sizes. How to recover it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ERUM ERUM is offline

when i open file it says in dialog box as

Microsoft word can not import in specified format.
this feature is not currently insatalled.would you like to install it now.