Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MT4Life MT4Life is offline

Default NEED HELP - WORD 97

I have Microsoft Office 2002. Now job requires Word 97. I see Office 97 for
sale as well as Word 97 (only).

Do I uninstaill 2002 and buy/install Office 97, or can I just buy the Word
97 only and pop that baby in?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming he means Word/Office 2007, the cheapest route would be to buy just
Word 2007 and "pop that baby in". He'd want to add it, rather than replace
Word 2002, particularly if he expects to be able to use Word as the editor
for Outlook 2002.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible