Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lajeli Lajeli is offline

Default How can I save a documnet as a web page without losing the footer.

Everytime I save a docmuent as a web page (any type) it leaves out the header
I need the header to appear on the first page and then on every page if its
printed out
Can anyone please tell me how to make this happen?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It can't happen. Web pages are not compatible with headers/footers or even
pages. The headers and footers of a web page print out are a function of the
user's web browser's page setup, over which you have no control. If you want
to supply a document in a format to match your document then you need to
send the document or better still a PDF version of the document.