Smilemaster

Default Edit multiple files at one time

Is this possible?
garfield-n-odie

Yes.

Smilemaster wrote:

Is this possible?

Doug Robbins

Granted, the OP did not say what is meant by "Edit", but I would be pretty
sure that they wanted to know how to do it, not just if it was possible.

One method of what amounts to editing multiple documents is covered by the
article "Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same folder" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
Yes.

Smilemaster wrote:

Is this possible?

garfield-n-odie

INCLUDETEXT fields?

Doug Robbins wrote:

That you may have, but in case you were thinking of a method other than that
to which I pointed to OP, what would that be?

garfield-n-odie

Or maybe the question is simply whether it is possible to have several
Word files open for editing at the same time.

Or maybe the OP is encountering the handwriting recognition bug
described in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=555169 and is
attributing the problem to having multiple Word documents open at the
same time.